The two things that have changed the way I live my life - A Dose of Realness Podcast #001
Augh... how scary is this!!
Here's the Facebook status I was "reading" that I mentioned in my FIRST PODCAST!
I TOLD YOU IT IMPACTED MY LIFE...
It has been 35 days since I got my ass to London to see Gary V et al and I mentioned on here that it kinda spun me out for a while.
Well, good news... I got my act together and in the last 35 days, I have...
- Joined one paid mastermind/accountability group - Absolutely priceless!
- Done the work in that group and found out more about myself than I ever had - There has been tears and realisations that only therapy would give you!!!
- Gave up sugar, wheat, dairy and the big one, ALCOHOL! - Never felt better (and a little bit smug!)
- I've mostly been getting up at 5am and doing ten hour days at my laptop. Nailing it!!
- Found more people on the same journey as me - Hello! You gorgeous things 💕
- Got the biggest contract of my life - And started reinvesting in myself and my business - Shouts to Christine. I owe you more than a few drinks for that one!!!
- Was given a forgotten secret to Entrepreneurial success - Justin Devonshire, you legend!
- Shared more, wrote more, been myself more - People are actually reading my stuff and talking back to me!!! Boooom!
And lastly DROPPED THE BULLSHIT!!! That's the main one. And the bloody hardest to do.
So the point of this update... Is to say that I'm heading back down to London today for another dose of Vaynerchuk (not like that, you dirty buggers!) And I'll probably be turbo-charged for another 35 days.
1. BE FUCKING HONEST WITH YOURSELF!!!
Ask yourself repeatedly "what are you hiding from? Where is my fear?" Then go and fucking smash the shit outta those fears. No really, do the shit you're scared of and you'll get addicted to it.
Give zero fucks about the outcome and plough straight through it.
2. GET AROUND PEOPLE ON A SIMILAR JOURNEY!!!
Being the smartest in the room isn't cool, I wanna be the most stupid cos then I can learn from others.
Level up, you owe it to yourself.
Walk away from negativity, society, being "normal" and tag along on the journey of people who are living your dream life. And they will welcome you with open arms because if you do what they say, they will take you seriously.
The last 35 days of my life are proof of this. And I'm so excited to see what happens next!!!